9-channel 2.4GHz dual-core, dual antenna, dual receiver
Frequency band: 2.400GHz-2.483GHz
Ground straight distance: >= 900 meters
Decoding method PPM / PCMS 1024 / PCMS 4096
Quick signal recovery, runaway protection
Dimensions: 130 * 190 * 50mm
1) Natural convection cooling (the bottom heat sink should be attached to a good heat conductive surface to improve product performance)
2) Equipment anti-vibration
3) Minimum speed, speed closed-loop mode supports 0 speed
4) In speed closed-loop mode, 100 rpm to rated speed, speed error 0.1%
5) Motor stall protection
6) Over temperature protection, over current protection, overload protection
7) Ambient temperature -35 ° C to 60 ° C
8) Ambient humidity ≤80RH
Features of the driver
1) Dual drive, 2 sets of Hall interface, 2 sets of encoder interface
2) Closed-loop control, over-voltage monitoring, support for open-loop, Hall closed-loop, and encoder closed-loop
3) 485 communication interface, CAN communication interface
4) 8 digital inputs, configurable terminal control, and communication control
5) 6 digital outputs.
Batteries of the robot chassis (base)
Recommended battery of our tracked robot chassis includes a 48V Lithium battery or 48V Pb-Acid battery. The capacity can be 30Ah to 70 Ah.
Batteries are not included in our standard packaging because it is dangerous goods in sea/air shipping.
Application of H2-134 - Used as fire fighting robot with remote control fire fighting water gun:
Please leave your message here, we will give you a reply within 24 hours!
Specification of tracked robot RC tank chassis H2-134
Max load: 250kg, 2*1000W motor
Speed: 0-8 km/hr
Motor: industrial brushless DV motor, 48V
Remote control distance: <=500m
Track width: 150mm
Material of track: rubber with steel wire reinforcement.
Material of structure and case: Steel
Material of drive sprocket: steel or UHMWPE
Battery recommended: 48V, 30Ah-50Ah, Lithium battery.
Slop climbing ability: 30 degrees
Advantages of robot tank chassis H2-134
Large development space and smooth driving.
Suitable for development and application in various fields.
Strong climbing ability.
Use brushless motor, more durable.
Use direct gearbox, more saving of energy.
Consider safety in the control system design, safer on a slope.
Specially designed rubber track, never come off when turning directions.
Continuous spiral structure rubber tracks provide more strength than using rubber tracks with overlapping joint structures.
Heavy load robot tank chassis vehicle H2-134 adopts the design of military tank chassis. Precise dimensions of components and appropriate power motor output make the vehicle have the advantages of strong trafficability, stable operation, etc... It's ideal for robot mobile which is used in a complex environment with the loading of 200-300kg.
Battery recommended: 48V, 30-40 Ahr, Lithium battery.